Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rudi setting her blanket on FIRE!!!!!!


I made her this blanket for Christmas about 3 years ago and it was looking nasty I wanted to set it on fire. But she beat me to it. She walked into the kitchen and threw it onto the counter and I had that candle burning and it caught on fire. Ha its history. But she really loves her mini blankets and so I made her a new one that is giraffe print and hot pink silk edges. She loves it just as much as the old one. This new one will end up looking nasty before too long.

This is her mad when I wanted to take her picture after it happened. She will be mad when she sees that I've blogged this. OH WELL!!!!!

3 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

Tell Rudi, that if she doesn't like...she should create her on blog and put her point of view in words.

Aaron & Nancy said...

I hadn't heard about this one. Rudi is getting a lot of blog space these days.

Michelle said...

Yeah...Rudi sure is getting alot of "face time" or should I say "blog time." (OK, I'm tired)See you Wednesday!!!!!!!!